Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas Time

It is officially Christmas break!  I think we were the school still having to go today.  I am so glad we have a break.

We leave tomorrow to go to my  parents house and then Sunday we go see his family.  Leading up to this time, I really didn't expect us to be able to go home.  Last year we were going to get to be there the 22-24, but some guys got in trouble and we weren't able to go.  I spent my Christmas at our place, while Anthony was at work.  It was very hard, as it was the first Christmas to be away from our families.  This year, I knew he'd be off for Christmas day, but wasn't sure we'd have enough time to go home.  I was okay with that, if it's what we had to do.  But I am so excited that we will get to continue our previous traditions.  Although, I'm a little nervous about how our bags, the presents and 2 dogs are going to fit into my small car.

I hope you all have a great Christmas time, whethere you are with family and friends or creating your own tradition.  My prayers and love go out to all of those who are not able to be with your husbands during Christmas.

No comments: