Monday, December 6, 2010

Christmas Time

Wow, I'm totally stinking at remembering to blog.  I'm not sure if it's the fact I'm too busy to sit down and write or the fact that I really don't have anything exciting to write about.'

I can't believe how quickly Christmas is approaching.  Less than 3 weeks away.  My tree has been up for a while.  Presents are wrapped under the tree, and only 4 more to buy.  The Christmas scents are in the Scentsy and Wallflower.  And my calendary is full.  I have Christmas stories and cookies tomorrow evening at school, a Christmas cookie swap this weekend, two Christmas parties next week, our class Christmas party the following week.  And I have so much to do, address Christmas cards, decide on and bake cookies, finish buying and wrapping presents, and finalizing holiday plans.

Even with so much going on, I absolutely LOVE this time of year.  I love the hustle and bustle (whatever that means).  I love the smells: candles, cookies, and ever green.  I love the sounds.  And I love the excitement, both mine and the kids. 

What do you love about this time of year?

No comments: