Monday, December 19, 2011

Life

Well, ALS is officially over.  Anthony graduated on Thursday as a distinguished grad.  There were 58 in his class and top 5 were the distinguished grads, so needless to so, I was pretty proud.  I only got 2 pictures throughout the night because of where we were sitting, but my camera is at school, so I will post those later.

Friday was Anthony's Christmas party at work.  It was at the fire station, in the stalls.  They provided the meat and sides and we all brought appetizers and desserts.  There was so much food!  It was great getting to hang out with all the families, since we don't get together much.

We have three days of school this week.  It is so hard to read on Facebook how we are basically the last school to let out for Christmas, but oh well.  Atlas we are one of the first schools to get out for summer! Tomorrow is our holiday breakfast, and I can't wait.  I've asked all the parents to send breakfast foods.  The kids are wearing their pajamas.  It's going to be a lot of fun.  I've made scarves for all my kids out of fleece and I can't wait for them to open their gifts.  Also, I bought a bunch of books for my kids.  Since I wrapped the scarves, I really don't want to wrap the books too.  I think the kids will sit in a circle and read The Night Before Christmas and pass the books each time I say "the."  I am hoping they will all enjoy that!  Later in the day we are making Santa snacks out of graham crackers, icing, marshmallows, and candy.  And in the afternoon, we are watching Polar Express.  It should be a wonderful, but crazy day!  Wednesday will be a lazy day of movies and games.  I can't believe the semester is almost over!

We still aren't 100% certain that Anthony has leave, so I'm not getting too excited since we've had it taken away at the last minute before.  But, hopefully, we will get to spend Christmas with our family!  I can't believe it's less than a week away!

No comments: