Monday, June 13, 2011

Major Lame-O

Yup, that's me!  My life is super lame right now and to be honest, I'm absolutely loving it.  Here's what the past two weeks have consisted of:

~Sleeping til 9, 10, or 11.
~Not getting dressed until 2...or not at all if I have nowhere to go.
~An occassional softball game with the hubby.  I just watch and visit with friends, he plays.
~Laying at the pool.
~Reading for fun.  Keep an eye out for a book review or two.
~Spending my days on the couch.
~Watching the new Bachelorette.
~Taking care of Frankie.  He had a stomach bug for almost a week.  Thankfully, he is back to his old self. 
~Visiting with Mom and Dad this weekend.  They came to see us for a couple days since they haven't been out here in 6 or so months.
~Watching the Dallas Mavs win the NBA Finals!!!! 

At this point, I have completely forgotten about the rough days of first grade.  I am completely relaxed!  Life is good!!

No comments: