Thursday, June 2, 2011

Soak up the Sun

Less than two months until I will be soaking up the sun on this floating paradise.  I can't wait!!! 


My love for cruising started in high school when my family and I began cruising.  I later convinced some friends to join me, and eventually, I even talked Anthony into a cruise for our honeymoon.  Our honeymoon was the last trip that we've been on together.  I've taken a couple trips (Washington, DC and San Francisco) and he's taken a trip to the sandbox (though that doesn't count as a vaction), but it has been almost three years since we've had a trip together and I can't wait!!  We have been talking about a vacation and trying to decide whether we wanted to do all inclusive or a cruise and the cruise won out.  I love that with a cruise almost everything is included.  I love getting to travel to various ports.  I love the excursions.  I love the way everyone on staff goes out of their way to make your vacation wonderful for you.  I just love it!

So, after much reading and rate checking and making sure leave was approved, we booked it.  (By the way, if you are a USAA member and want to cruise, check out their site...it saved us a bit of money.)  We've got several exciting ports, including my favorite, St. Thomas.  And, one of my new favorite parts of the cruise, they've added a cupcake shop.  Love it!

Kimmie and I on our girl cruise...renamed Chicos Locos

Anthony and I on our honeymoon...I will definately be asking more people take pictures for us this year

Us before we parasailed on our honeymoon...will definately be doing this again!

 What's your favorite way to vacation?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Can't wait to hear all about your cruise - and to see you!