Friday, April 1, 2011

Military Life from Alpha To Zulu

Last Monday, Wife on a Roller Coaster came up with this great idea.  It looked like fun and I had some free time, so I got started on it.  Unfortunately, no matter how hard I thought (which there's not a lot of brain energy left in the evening)  some are an extreme stretch.  But anyway, here it goes...Military Life from Alpha To Zulu!

(A)lpha-Air Force
(B)ravo-Brave
(C)harlie-Change
(D)elta-Deployments
(E)cho-Exercises
(F)oxtrot-Friendship
(G)olf-Goodbyes
(H)otel-Housing allowance
(I)ndia-Independent
(J)uliet-Jargon
(K)ilo-Kiss (as in alwasys kiss goodbye)
(L)ima-Life-changing
(M)ike-Moving
(N)ovember-New
(O)scar-Opportunities
(P)apa-Pride
(Q)uebec-Questions
(R)omeo-Reunions
(S)ierra-Stars and Stripes
(T)ango-Travel
(U)niform-Uniforms, and lots of them!
(V)ictor-Very different
(W)hiskey-Wild
(X)-Ray-X-citement (that's a stretch, I know)
(Y)ankee-Your life (as in military becomes your life)
(Z)ulu-Zeal

No comments: