Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Celebrate Freedom

As is tradition, Anthony was working yesterday so we were not able to watch the fireworks together.  I had pretty much decided I would just stay home and watch the fireworks on TV.  But instead, I was invited to watch fireworks with Priscilla and her family.  Another couple and their two children came as well.  We had a great time!  The kids were so excited about the fireworks that they couldn't sit still or be quiet.  They were so cute.  This was my first time to use my camera at night and to take pictures of fireworks, so I played around with them quite a bit.  They aren't the best, but much better than any I've taken in the past.  And they need to be cropped.

This is Aften and Beau's daughter Charlotte.  She's just two months old and SO cute!  They forgot to bring her stroller, but Priscilla and I didn't mind holding her.



And this is Landon and Zoey. They are such sweet friends and are always excited to see each other!


And the fireworks.




I hope you all had a happy and safe 4th of July!

No comments: