Monday, July 11, 2011

Why I Should Not Schedule a Vacation for the End of the Summer

I am sooooo very excited about our cruise at the end of the month.  It is a much needed vacation for the both of us.  I can't wait to put my feet in the sand, have a drink in my hand and soak in the sun. 

I'm slightly embarassed to admit (but am admitting it anyway) that I am so excited about our vacation that I spend WAY too much time on the computer reading about cruises, looking at pictures of our destinations and the ship, and searching for menus of the food.  As I learn new things, I share them with Anthony (as my mother is tired of hearing all about it...I think she's jealous).  After telling him how excited I am about the food, he informed me that he's worried I'm going to come home fat from this vacation.

Anyway, we've got pretty much everything booked.  We are parasailing again!  We will also be doing a helmet dive and riding miniboats to a small bay area where we can snorkel, lay out or explore.  I can't wait!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Please tell Anthony that if I did not return "fat" from my two weeks of eating in Austin, I think you'll be fine. =)

You should also remind him that "fat" is on the naughty words list and will result in a much deserved time out.