Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Thankful

This month, I have noticed that many people are posting one thing a day that they are thankful for.  I'm not one to post daily on facebook, so instead, I decided to post 30 things that I'm thankful for on my blog instead.

1.  God
2.  Anthony
3.  My mom and dad
4.  My brother
5.  The rest of my family
6.  Rylie and Sam
7.  My friends-both old and new
8.  My job
9.  Having a warm place to live
10.  Having a nice new large bed to sleep in
11.  Living in Texas and not Alaska or North Dakota
12.  The ability to cook-Thank you Mom!
13.  Wonderful health insurance
14.  My iPhone-don't know how I'd function otherwise
15.  Long phone calls with friends
16.  Three days off work for Thanksgiving
17.  Warm scarves, gloves, hats and coats for when it drops below 50 here in Texas
18.  The freedoms we have
19.  DVR
20.  Target
21.  My students at school
22.  The military (health insurance, paychecks, GI Bill)
23.  The opportunity to spend time with my whole family
24.  Thanksgiving Day
25.  Black Friday
26.  Pinterest
27.  Facetime
28.  The wonderful people I work for and with
29.  My Crockpot (only $7.00 on Black Friday!)
30.  All else that God has blessed me with

What are you the most thankful for?

No comments: