Monday, June 25, 2012

School's Out for the Summer

It's summer!  Actually, I have been done with school for almost 2 4 weeks!  (I started this post a while ago, but never finished it.)  So far, I have read one book, slept alot, and watched a lot of TV.  Real productive, huh?  So, I decided I needed a summer bucket list (actually, I saw the idea on Pinterest).  And where better to post that list that my blog? 
So, here's what I'm hoping to do/accomplish this summer:

~Read 4 books entirely for fun and 1 educational book.
~Get back to work out and stick with it. 
~Go to a Texas Rangers game.
~Enjoy a snowcone.
~Clean out and pack all closets.
~Spend a week at my parents.
~Have friends over and enjoy our last couple months here.
~Move into my new classroom.
~Sinus surger #4 (fun, huh?)
~Try out new recipes.
~Keep the flowers alive that I planted this spring. 

Not a real exciting list...I know.  But, I'm looking forward to most of it!  What are you looking forward to this summer?


No comments: