Monday, July 12, 2010

It's Finally Time!

Nope, Anthony's not home yet.  And I still have 17 days until I see Kimmie.  Almost as good though, it's time for cheap school supplies!!!  (yeah, I know, I'm lame, but I don't care)

Every year in the middle of July, I start searching the sales ads on Sundays.  I check Target, Wal Mart, Staples, Office Depot and Office Max.  I  knew it was getting close to that time.  I started with Target's ad.  They had a few things, but no really supper deals.  Next, Office Depot.  No school supplies yet.  Understandable, it's still 5 weeks until school starts.  Then, I decided to check Staples' ad.  School supplies!!!  I called up a friend who is a teacher and today we headed to Staples.   I came home with all of this...


50 Folders with Pockets and Brads
400 pencils
8 Bic ball point pens
2 Notebooks
5 Packs of notebook paper
3 Packs of Post it notes in fun shapes
1 Pack of 5 hilighters
3 Packs of 4 glue sticks

Want to guess how much all of this was?

$16 and some change!!!

I saved over $75!!!

This is why I love shopping for school supplies!

1 comment:

AF Recruiters Wife said...

I do love the new design! :) Looks Great! And amazing deals for school supplies!