Monday, September 20, 2010

Amazing Friends

This post is about two months late, but life has been a bit crazy.   

While Anthony was deployed, God showed me just how blessed with amazing friends I am.  Just before Anthony's birthday, I sent out his address to a few friends of ours, asking them to send Anthony a birthday card.  Since he'd be spending his birthday away from family, I wanted to make it as special as possible from afar. 

I never expected for so much love from Kimmie and her family (although I really should have, they are very amazing women).  They sent ALL of this!
 

And Kimmie's mom even had friends from work send birthday cards too. 

So, to Kimmie and your family, "THANK YOU!"  This was such a loving and generous guesture.  It seriously brought tears to my eyes knowing you all are so kind.  I love you all and am so blessed to have you all in my life!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are SO welcome! Although, I still think my card was the best! =) He does have pretty great taste in women! Love you guys and so happy everyone is back on Texas soil!