Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Fall!

I am very excited that it is officially fall.  Although, I would be even more excited if it wasn't 85-90 degrees every day, but atleast it's not 100 like 2 weeks ago!  Here are some things I'm looking forward to now that fall is here:

Fall Scents


I love scents that have anything cinnamon.  One that I found that I loved last year is Leaves from Bath and Body Works.  Tonight, the house smells of Autumn Sunset from Scentsy.

Scarves


 
What's not to love about a great scarf?  I love the little extra color a scarf can give to an outfit.  This particular scarf is from Old Navy. 

Boots

While I love wearing sandals and flip flops, I like to put on a good pair of boots.  These are some Gianni Bini's I've fallen in love with this year.  I think they'd be really cute over a pair of jeans with a sweater.

Our Anniversary


And best of all, on Monday, we will be celebrating 2 years as husband and wife!  I'm so happy to have him home on our anniversary.

So, I want to know, what are you looking forward to this fall?

No comments: