Sunday, February 27, 2011

Really?

This past week I've found myself thinking of what a crappy month February has been.  Within this month, my grandmother has found a lump, had a mastectomy, and will be chemo.  Additionally, I have been snowed in for a week and had bronchitis.  Not really my favorite month.  But apparently, it was not a bad enough month. 

Thursday morning, on my way to work, I was rear ended.  The access road and the main road were merging and there was a school bus was coming from the access road.  The bus driver yielded for one car and then tried to go in front of me.  I had to slam on my brakes and the lady behind me couldn't stop.  This is what my car looks like now.



It had to be towed.  The back window was shattered.  I should know more this week.  Thankfully, I didn't have any major injuries.  My neck was very sore Thursday night and Friday, but that has gotten better.  There is just a very unconfortable feeling in my spine. 
Let's hope the March is better!

No comments: