Thursday, September 24, 2009

An Award!


I got an award from Mrs. Pave over at Air Force Recruiting: A Wife's Point of View. Thanks!!! I think it is a much needed break from my Kindergarten life.

Here are the rules:
1.) Thank the person who gave this to you.
2.) Copy the logo and place it in your blog.
3.) Link the person who nominated you.
4.) Name 7 things about yourself that no one would really know.
5.) Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6.) Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7.) Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know you nominated them!

So...here are my 7 random things that you wouldn't know about me, except maybe my readers that are real life friends.

1.)I LOVE football season. I love to hang out with friends and enjoy wings while watching the game, or snuggle up on the couch with Anthony and spend Sunday watching games.
2.)I hate to clean, but love to organize. I could spend hours organizing closets and drawers, but HATE having to put up laundry or clean the kitchen.
3.)I'm in love with sweet tea. I drink it anytime I eat at home (except breakfast). But it has to be made with real sugar.
4.)I'm addicted to sushi. I eat it atleast once every 2 weeks. And I eat the same thing every time. (I'm eating it now.)
5.)I love other people's kids, but am so not ready for my own.
6.)I am a city girl. Being in the middle of nowhere is very hard for me.
7.)I like to always have some kind of baked good in the house to munch on. Although, whatever I make tends to disappear pretty quickly while I'm at work.

I'm going to tag all of my readers. I read the blogs that I read because they are entertaining and creative.

No comments: