Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Complete Randomness

It's been a long week and I haven't blogged since Saturday. But I don't have anything super exciting to blog about, so you get complete randomness.

~Kindergartners can be mean. I don't like it when they don't want to listen to me. That's not nice. It's been a LONG day with one particular friend.
~Kindergarten is a LOT of work. I not only teach, council and nurture, but I also no sing, dance and act. I walk around singing everything. I get songs about Trixie Triangle and Danny Diamond stuck in my head. I listen to Dr. Jean on my way home to learn more songs. I act all excited about everything. I sure get tired by the end of the day!
~My dog tripped me on the stairs this morning and made me fall. That was not a great way to start the day.
~Anthony suggested that we needed winter clothes, so I got to go shopping yesterday!
~So, I lied, I do have something super exciting. I get to see my best friend Kimmie on October 11th! We are going to the state fair!!!! I can't wait to eat lots of fair food.
~Our wedding anniversary is only 11 days away! We still aren't certain of what we are doing, as we aren't certain if he can even get off work.
~I'm very excited about the Texas v. Tech game on Saturday! I might have bought 2 Longhorn shirts today.
~My bank made me super mad yesterday. I transferred money from Anthony's account to mine, but it didn't go into mine. I called. The first lady said it would be there overnight. I wasn't okay with that. It should immediately go into the other account. I do this all the time. I spoke with a supervisor. She assured me it was there and she could see it. Funny, I couldn't. She claimed she even had a confirmation number. She assured me it was there. I hung up. Check online later. The transaction was completely gone and the money was back in Anthony's account. I went ahead and transferred it and the other transaction that supposedly even had a confirmation number, was nowhere to be seen. I'm pretty certain she lied to me. That makes me very unhappy and I am no considering finding a new bank real soon.
~Jamie over at Fearfully and Wonderfully Made is giving away Faith Deployment. Go over and check out her blog. Tell her I sent you!

I hope you are having a great week!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

YAY I can't wait to see you!!!