Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Update

Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers.  I saved them on my phone and read through them several times today. 

Turns out, the only reason the doctor wanted to see me was because my bloodwork showed that I'm anemic.  All that stress and worry for something that's treated by taking a vitamin.  So, I'm very relieved.

While we know something, we still don't know what's causing my stomach  pain.  He didn't have the results from my sonogram yet so he didn't have anything to say on that.  He did say he would discuss that with me over the phone.  He sent me for more blood work to see exactly where the deficiancy is so we can treat it.  And I go Monday to my GI. 

So, still no real answers.  But atleast it's nothing scary.

3 comments:

SarahEileen said...

I'm so glad to hear it wasn't anything really major! Don't ya hate when they freak you out like that?

Mrs. G.I. Joe said...

OH that's a big relief! I hope you find out exactly what's causing the pain soon. We'll still be praying you get relief from the pain itself and all of this is over soon!

Lindsey said...

Hi there,

I just found your blog and wanted to say congratulations, or something, LOL. I am relieved for you that the medical issues you are dealing with aren't "serious" but still, it must be difficult dealing with it and not knowing what is causing it. I will be following you now, and hope you feel better soon. Come check out my blog if you have time.

http://mydeploymentcopingtool.blogspot.com/