Friday, June 18, 2010

Cell Phone Dependancy


I've noticed something lately.  I am dependent on my cell phone.  I'm not talking just minor dependency here.  I'm talking I have to leave work and go get it if I happen to leave it at home one day.  Now, I haven't always been so dependent.  It all started about 4 weeks ago when the Air Force decided they needed my husband more than I do.  Now, I must have my phone so that we can talk whenever he's available.  Is this just me or are some of you the same way? 

And speaking of phones...I preordered the new iPhone 4g!   It took me 6 hours of trying on and off to finally get through the Apple website, but the patience paid off.  Now, I can't wait for it to get here and I can't wait to see what kind of apps come out for video calling to a computer!

1 comment:

Jessica Lynn said...

haha Oh my word, yes! That's how I was for our first deployment. I took it EVERYWHERE—including public bathrooms if I was out eating with friends or something.

Luckily, this deployment has had and extremely steady schedule, so I know when he'll be able to talk. Thank goodness!