Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Amazing!

Spring Break is AMAZING!  It has been so nice to sit up as late as I want and sleep in until I'm ready to get out of bed.  It's been so relaxing to know there's nothing I HAVE to get done each day (except going to the chiropractor which I enjoy). 

I've marked quite a bit off of my to do list.  Yesterday, I had lunch with friends, went to the chiropractor, got an allergy shot, cleaned my car (very well, I might add), made two doctors appointments and did a bit of shopping.  Today, I got a pedicure, had lunch with friends, switched out my winter and summer clothes, and organized my closet and my other closet the guest bedroom closet.  Only two more closets to clean/organize and a bit of chores around the house and my to do list is done!  Such a great feeling!

No comments: