Sunday, March 6, 2011

Not All Bad

So, it's been a week and a half since I totaled my car.  For the most post part (as I noted previously) it has been a pain in the neck, literally and figuratively speaking.  There has been one big perk.  I am now the owner of a brand new...

Honday CR-V!!!

As I posted last week, my Civic was totaled.  Thankfully, we had purchased GAP insurance when we purchased the Civic, so we came out even.  Of course, then I needed a new car.  We knew that whatever car we bought, I would still be driving when we began having children.  For that reason, we wanted something bigger than a Civic.  I have always had my eye on the CR-V and I had loved my experience with Honda.  I was so happy that Anthony agreed and even suggested that we get a car with more features than the Civic (which wasn't hard sine it was very basic).  We did our research and went in Thursday with our offer. 

I absolutely love my new car!  And I love my husband even more for getting me the car I wanted...even if he was the one that drove it home Thursday night.

No comments: