Sunday, June 14, 2009

Puppy Update

Well, we've made it one week with Sam. It's been a trying week, that's for sure. It's made me contemplate wanting kids, but I am told that caring for kids is much easier than caring for a puppy. I sure hope they are right.

The first few days were good. He had NO accidents. I should have known it was too good to be true. But, it's not that bad. He's full of energy. Frankie, who is four, and much smaller than him, doesn't much care for him. He'll play with him every now and then, but usually it's just barking and a little chasing and then Frankie jumps on the couch. It usually goes a little something like this...

And here are a few of my favorite pictures from throughout the week.

Sam hasn't quite figured out how to get onto the couch yet, so Frankie spends most of his day watching Sam while sitting on the couch with me.

1 comment:

d.a.r. said...

Oh my goodness, SO cute!!! I love those long puppy legs :)