Thursday, July 30, 2009

Happy Birthday Kimmie!

Today is my real life, best friend, Kimmie's birthday. You should go over and wish her a happy birthday. I'm so excited that it's her birthday, but so sad that I'm not there to celebrate. Kimmie and I have been friends for more than 4 years and continue to talk weekly even though we're separated by lots and lots of miles. I can't wait to go visit and see her new home. In honor of her birthday, I'm sharing some of our favorite times together with you. (Warning...lot's of pictures in this post.)

First, some of her past birthdays that we've celebrated together. We've had way too much fun!The above 2 pictures are from Kimmie's 23rd Birthday. We celebrated with a trip to The Cheesecake Factory, followed by a lost drive around Dallas and an unhappy friend, and ended with a trip to our favorite local hangout.
These 2 pictures were taken on Kimmie's 24th birthday. The 5 of us took a cruise to Mexico. We had way too much fun. Maybe next year we'll be able to go on another one.
This was Kimmie's 25th birthday. A bunch of friends from all over the metroplex met up at Gloria's for a fun dinner together.

Now, onto some of the fun we've had over the past years.
This is us at Grapefest. We not only enjoyed great wines, but we also LOVED the food there. Actually, we loved the food anywhere.
Kimmie was a life saver at our wedding. She helped me get everything in order before the wedding and kept me and my maid of honor calm before the wedding. I was so grateful to have her there.While Anthony was away at basic training and tech school this past fall and winter, Kimmie went out of her way to keep me company. We had so much fun and so many great adventures. She was lucky enough to get tickets for a Mavs game through her work, and she took me. We also went down to Austin to visit her family, visit wineries and eat some cupcakes. I honestly don't know what I would have done had she not been around.

Kimmie, I hope you have a wonderful day. I wish I was there to celebrate, but I'm celebrating from afar. Your present should be there already, according to USPS's website, it arrived yesterday. You deserve a wonderful day. You are such a wonderful friend. Love you!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you thank you thank you!!! I love it! =)