Sunday, July 26, 2009

There's No Use Crying Over Spilled Milk?

I disagree.

Yesterday, I was enjoying my breakfast of Special K and a glass of milk while catching up on blogs. As I went to set the glass down, I dropped it (I'm clumsy). It went everywhere! It was on the couch, the blanket, me, the carpet, and my laptop. Mostly on the laptop actually. It instantly turned off and I haven't been able to get it back on. I currently have it sitting in a trash bag with rice (I was told this would help absorb the moisture).

I think that deserves some tears.

Thankfully, Anthony is at work every other day and is sharing his for the time being. No new laptop until I have a job. Mom's coming back out to visit at the end of this week and is going to take it home to see if it can be fixed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with your computer. We've had to replace our keyboard a couple of times due to spills....

Thanks also for finding my blog! I hope you come by for a good laugh occasionally.