Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year!

Sorry, I am a day late.  But, better late than never.  I know I still have Christmas updates that I need to do, but I need to get the pictures from Mom for that.  So, we'll start with New Years.

 I came home from my parents Friday.  It was much easier to leave this time as I felt I got to spend much more time with them and I missed Anthony.  When I left to go to my parents', we had plans for a New Years Eve party with a bunch of friends, but before returning, the party was canceled.  I was a little bummed as the past two New Years Eves we haven't done much of anything (last year we weren't even together).  But, our friends Aften and Beau decided to throw a party.  It was very low key and so much fun.  We played Taboo for atleast a couple hours.  It was guys against girls and everyone got really into it, some more than others, but that was the f un part.  I laughed so hard that night.  Just before midnight, we put on our hats and necklaces, got our horns and counted down to 2011.  I can't see what this year holds.

We had been laughing so much I couldn't even do a regualr smile!

No comments: