After posting my last post, I started thinking, I hope my readers don't get the wrong idea. I wasn't complaining or pointing out the negatives. I was just getting a laugh out of his quirks and wanted to share. I decided that maybe I should share some (of the many) things I love about my husband.
1. He cooks. And I'm not talking every now and then. If he's home, he almost always takes care of cooking the meat. And it tastes great!
2. He gives the most wonderful backrubs.
3. He includes me in his hobbies, but doesn't force me to join in.
4. He enjoys sitting at home with me and enjoying a movie, while his friends all hang out.
5. He joined the Air Force not for himself, but for me and our future family.
And don't worry, I realize that I'm not perfect...but like to think I'm pretty close. I know I have my quirks that drive him crazy.
1. I tend to wash random things that aren't meant to be washed in the washing machines because I never check his pockets, or belt loops.
2. I leave the toothpaste tube messy or squeeze from the middle. (this drives him crazy!)
3. I plan everything to the T. I plan out 2 weeks worth of meals before going shopping. If we are taking a trip, I plan everything weeks before. I know sometimes that he wishes I would just let things happen.
There...I exposed myself! Now it's your turn. What do you do that drives your husband/boyfriend crazy?
5 weeks ago