Friday, August 21, 2009

The Bestest Best Friend in the World

You might think you have the most wonderful best friend in the world, but you are wrong. I do! I went to the mail today to check and see if I had a new Netflix movie and when I opened the mail box, there was a key to the big box. I opened it up, and inside was a package. It was from Kimmie!

Inside was this wonderful card with a very sweet note on the inside that definitely brought tears to my eyes.Inside the box, she included lots of goodies for WHEN, not IF I get my own classroom. I'm especially excited about the Sharpie pens, I had been wanting to try them out since they don't bleed through. Now I can!It was a perfect little pick me up. Kimmie's so wonderful! I'm so very lucky to have such a wonderful best friend, I'd be even luckier if they decided to move us to Edwards AFB so I wasn't so far away from here...but I don't think that's happening soon.Kimmie and I before my wedding. I was practicing walking in my shoes on the grass.

Now I'm going to play with my Sharpie Pens and To Do list. There are quite a few things I need to put on there! Thanks Kimmie! I love you!!!

2 comments:

Kate Craig said...

sharpies that don't bleed?!?!

Unknown said...

They're the BEST ever! My favorite pens by far!

SO glad you got it by the end of the week! I love you!