I received my first award today from Jamie at Fearfully and Wonderfully Made. If you haven't checked out her blog, you should. She has such an amazing outlook on life and the cutest son!
I'm not going to lie, I was pretty excited to get my first award today. And it came at the perfect time as I've been pretty down about lacking a job.
Anywho...along with the award comes questions about ME!
1. Who is the hottest Movie Star? So, although I watch movies quite frequent (Anthony is a movie fanatic) I couldn't tell you one star from another. So, I don't really have a favorite. Although that guy from The Proposal was pretty cute.
2. Apart from your house and car, what is the most expensive item you have ever bought: Either my living room furniture or my laptop I bought to take to college. Although, I am still paying on the TV my husband bought before we got married, so maybe it should be that.
3. What is you most treasured memory? I would have to say my wedding day. It was such an amazing day.
4. What was the best gift you ever received as a child: I had a Gund stuffed polar bear named "Bear Bear." My dad bought him for me before I was born. I carried him with me everywhere. One time, when we went on vacation, the maid took him with the sheets. I remember being so upset that he was gone forever; however, he was found and I still have him.
5. What is the biggest mistake you have ever made? Although I know I've messed up in life, I've learned from everything and wouldn't be the person I was without those mistakes, so, I can't really say they were mistakes.
6. 4 words to describe yourself: passionate, loving, energetic, loved
7. What was your highlight or low light of 2008? highlight...being proposed to and my wedding day, September 27, 2008
8. Favorite Film? Serendipity
9. Tell me one thing I don’t know about you. I want a really good camera and to learn how to take really good pictures before I have kids. I love looking at blogs with amazing pictures of their children.
10. If you were a comic book/strip or cartoon character, who would you be? Dori in Finding Nemo. I'm always forgetting what I'm doing. Last night, I called mom to ask how to make broccoli, and by the time I got off the phone with her, I forgot what she said.
Now it's my turn to pass this award on to some of the awesome blogs I follow.
Nuge and CJ at Our Married Life
Young Mom/Wife at I Took the One Less Traveled
Jessica Lynn at Jesstagirl and Her Officer
Jessica at Learning as We Go
Now, copy the questions filling in your own answers, and pass along to 4 others!