Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Random Letters

No real post, just a few things I'd like to say...

Dear next door neighbors,
It is very rude to move from 10pm until well past midnight.  It is especially rude when she share a wall with a neighbor to be moving at midnight and to be slamming doors.  I have to teach 20 six year olds.  I need my rest.  And by the way, why are you already moving.  You just moved in this summer.

Dear eye ulcer,
I do not have time for you.  I do not have time to put eye drops in my eye every 2 hours and make 3 trips to the doctor.  I am way too busy the 2nd week of school.  And I hate wearing glasses.  Especially when my husband is coming home and I haven't seen him in over 100 days. 

Dear AF,
Please do not let me down.  Please.

Dear parents,
Please put your kids to bed early enough that they can get PLENTY of rest before coming to school.  I am running out of patience for grumpy tired children.  I am grumpy and tired too!

Dear Texas weather,
I really liked the cold front you provided us with last weekend.  I would greatly appreciate more cooler weather.  I am tired of sweating while dismissing my students. 

No comments: