Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Weekend Recap

This weekend flew by and I was so busy I didn't even have time to write about it Sunday or even Monday. 

Saturday-Anthony and I slept in.  Until 11.  I thought my internal alarm was permanantly set for 9, but I was wrong.  I was so completely exhausted from last week and my body needed the rest.  When we got up, we cleaned house and ran some errands.  Some of our friends came over to watch the Rangers game and grill burgers.  We enjoyed having people over and a Ranger win.

Sunday-Lounged around until 1.  Showered and ran some errands.  Made some spinach dip, no good Mexican tortilla rolls that went in the trash, and chocolate covered pretzels.  Several of the other firefighter wives and a couple of their husbands were taking their kids trick or treating and invited me to tag along.  We all brought food and ate before the trick or treating.  I had a lot of fun hanging out with them and their kids.  After that, I came home and crashed.

Monday-It was definately a Monday in first grade.  I came home and Anthony was bored.  Headed to the mall and picked up the boots that I blogged about here, except in black.  I can't wait to wear them tomorrow.  Then, instead of coming home and cooking we picked up Chic-Fil-A.  We came home and watch the Rangers game and then crahsed.

It was a wonderful weekend, but I can't wait for next weekend so that I can get some rest.  And, as for the Rangers, I was very sad to see them lose, but very proud of them for how far they came. 

1 comment:

Chas said...

Hi Meagan,
I stumbled across your blog today and I must say I really enjoyed reading some of your entries. I am an Army wife who also a substitute teacher..so we have things in common.I have fallen in love with teaching and it looks like you love it. Your dogs are precious. Sorry this is so random..I guess I could have emailed you! Have a nice day! And I will definitely become a new follower!